Welcome to our website !

Project Life wk 33

By 2:15 AM , ,

Hello!                   *Process video!*

It´s tuseday and I have week 33 ready too share with you!
This week I really wanted the layouts to feel light and dreamy. I used the Becky Higgins DIY Value Kit, and took the light grey cards. This kit is by far my favorit. It´s the perfect base with light grey colors, new print, cork and wood grain! This works with any other kit /pad you have.


On this week (week 33 & puppy week 4) I wanted a light and dreamy feel. So I took light cards and de-saturated/ black & white photos. The only "color" is the lilac letter stickers, also them in light colors.

Week 33 is simple with just cards, photos, letters and a few embellishments. Now if I could change one thing is that I would have made the left 3x4 photon less saturated or even black & white.
 Puppy week 4. Same thougt here; light cards, light photos and light letters. Here I went with blue just to emphefas that this is single layout and not week 33 page 2... This worked out better, more cohesive even though there are black & white and colored photos.

I hope you all have a great week and hope to see you on Friday for the next Project Wilna video!

Love Julia

You Might Also Like

0 comments