Welcome to our website !

Happy Mail from Scrapbook.com

By 12:01 AM , , , ,

What better way to cheer up a dark and cold Monday than a package of happy mail?!

I placed this order at Scrapbook.com last Thursday and got it yesterday! What?! That is what I call super shipping!

I finally got the stamp and die tab set from Clearly Kelly!!
Than some how I also ended up with 2 ink pads and 2 stickles...
Umbrella Ruby Red 
Umbrella White
Stickles Silver 
Stickles Black Diamond 

 I just couldn't wait to play with this set and in-between reading I die-cuted and stamped these tabes.
 I used just white cardstock and my new "Ruby Red" ink and I really love how it turned out!! The ink is really pretty and the dies are perfect! The only this is that the stamps are a bit trick to line up...


You Might Also Like

0 comments