Welcome to our website !

Travelers Notebook January Insert

By 8:50 AM , , ,

It's here! The new year! Time to get organized after the holidays, honesty I had totalt forgotten what day today is, good i checked because I have school tomorrow...


I like to do my insert per month and I have found that I like to have a month on a spread, then a week on a spread and the rest of the book for som memory-keeping or scrapbooking. This year I will do more scrapbooking in my monthly inserts instead of 12x12. Let's see how the goes but for now, that is the plan.


I started with the colors, inspired by a super cute sticker sheet from Ninja Washi on Etzy.



 The stamps I used in this insert are:
Amy Tan Roller Better Togeher 
Papier Projekt Elchendorff
Paper Projekt Rilke stamp set




-Last I sheared a post about my reading-insert, where I document what books I've read and what I thought of them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments